Pyoderma - Veterinarian Approved Anti-Hot Spot Canine Spray 8 Ounce
- SOOTHES IRRITATED SKIN: The combination of tea tree oil and grape seed oil produce a quick and effective remedy to soothe irritated skin.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST 99.9% of BACTERIA: Our product is effective against 99.9% of bacteria and topical viruses that cause hot spots, hair loss, itching, yeast infections, staph infections, stitches and chewing. With our product, you've found a one-stop shop for all of your dog's skin problems.
- NO STING FORMULA: Using gentle natural oils, our patented technology penetrates deep into the skin, getting to the root of the problem without stinging or irritating your canine. No more watching your best friend suffer in order to get healed!
- QUICKLY RELIEVES ITCHING AND SCRATCHING: On contact, Pyoderma relieves your dog's desire to itch and scratch, which promotes skin repair and fur regrowth in affected areas. Your dog will not only feel better, but look better too!
- 100% SAFE, MADE IN THE USA!: All Huma.ne products are made in a certified Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) facility. All ingredients are required to have a Certificate of Analysis before delivery and are tested again upon receipt in our facility to ensure potency and safety. You don't have to worry about any foreign substances made in a Chinese factory. All of our products are made right here in the USA!
Pyoderma is a fast-acting, deep-penetrating topical antiseptic for dogs that effectively kills germs and microorganisms on contact.
Our formula is effective against 99.9% of bacteria and topical viruses associated with open sores, allergy rash, bacterial skin infections, fungus, itchy dry skin, hot spots, ring worms and other canine skin problems. Pyoderma is made with tea tree and grape seed oil, which provides gentle treatment with no stinging or burning of your pet's skin while actively promoting hair and skin regrowth in affected areas.
Instructions for use:
Clean debris from the area that needs to be treated. Spray Pyoderma directly on affected area. Do not rinse. Use 1 to 3 times daily until the area fully heals. For optimal results, monthly maintenance is recommended to prevent recurring symptoms.
Smells good, doesn't sting and has tea tree oil
Brady approved. My Furbaby loves this spray. His skin is really sensitive and he gets dry and itchy easily. Once he gets over the fact that he's wet the itching typically stops in about 5 minutes. If I could bathe him in it I would. The smell is nice and it doesn't sting when I put it on him. I like that it has tea tree oil in it too. I've used that on him before with good results.
If you found this review helpful, please click YES below. If not, or if you have a question, leave a comment and I will happily reply to any questions you may have. =) I was allowed to purchase this product at a discount and in return have given a review of the product.
So thankful for this anti itch spray
I have a three month old puppy who has hair slightly like a terrier. I don't know if that is why she itches so much or if it's just her nerves. She doesn't have fleas and I feed her very good food, so the vet doesn't think that is it either. I am always so nervous about products for animals because they can't tell you if they don't like it. I mean it's obvious sometimes, but not always. This stuff is working great so far! It is really calming her itching and for that I am very thankful. It has tea tree oil in it which I use in several things so I know how good that stuff is. I am very happy with this product, and so is my little Pandi. I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
5.0 out of 5 starsA good product to have on hand
I recieved this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review; therefore, I ordered it so that I could go ahead and give it a try. My dog doesn't have any major scratches or hot spots right at this moment, but I tested the product on him skin in general to see how I felt about putting it on sore skin. My German shorthair, who is very finicky didn't seem to mind the product, it didn't have any crazy scent to it, it was not greesy and dried fairly quick to the skin. I'm glad that I have this product on hand to keep my pup in good hands and will definately update on how he does with any scratches this summer. I also sprayed it on my hand before spraying it on my pup and found no adverse effects came from the product, in turn making me comfortable to put on my fur baby.
... my honest review* I have a Shih Tzu and poor thing he is always itching
*I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review*
I have a Shih Tzu and poor thing he is always itching. He will itch and itch till his skin is red and irritated. We have tried numerous things, sometimes when it gets really bad we take him to the vet to get a shot. Always on the look out for something that will help so we can avoid going for shots at the vet. Was really glad to have the opportunity to try this out. Have been spraying it on 3 times a day and I can say we have seen quite a difference. It even smells pretty good!
Helped our dog a lot!
I have a pit mix who has little to no fur underneath her belly and she is constantly coming inside after playing with irrigation all over her stomach. She also gets the occasional hot spots on her coat / stomach areas. I was really excited to try this product because I knew it had potential to help her. I got to try this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review & I am so glad for my dog that we tried it! It's great. It got rid of irritation within the day for the places we tried it on & the smell was good. I love that it contains essential oils! They are so powerful & i feel like this spray really show cases that! Definitely a great buy!